TIPS ON HOW TO TAKE GREAT FLOORING PHOTOS:
Read these tips to increase your chance of winning:
- Set your camera to the HIGHEST RESOLUTION possible. To set the quality as large as possible, go to your camera's menu settings.
- Turn on as many lights as possible to get the best shots.
- Make sure your floor is CLEAR OF ALL DEBRIS; inclding dust, spills, or any debris.
- Show off how your hardwood flooring and your home compliment each other by taking wide shots of the room you feel does this best.
- Finally... HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK!