TIPS ON HOW TO TAKE GREAT PHOTOS:
Read these tips to increase your chances of winning:
- Set your camera to the HIGHEST RESOLUTION possible. To set the quality as large as possible, go to your camera's menu settings.
- Use a good background. If possible, take the picture in the project’s intended final environment. Simple backgrounds are better for showcasing your work than cluttered backgrounds.
- Make sure you photograph your project at its best. Keep in mind factors such as lighting, focus, angle, and size of the photo.
- Highlight what makes your project unique in your photos. Take as many pictures as needed until you're happy with them.
- Check out past winners to get an idea of how to stage your shot and what angles our judges prefer to see.
- Finally... HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK!