Hardwood Decking FAQ
CONVENIENT ORDERING PROCESS
1) HOW MUCH DECKING MATERIAL WILL I NEED? - Calculate Your Deck Size
The first thing you need to know before placing a decking order is how much material you'll need. First, get a rough estimate of your deck's square footage by multiplying its length by its width. Use the handy Deck Calculator below to convert your deck's square footage to linear feet. Linear feet is how decking is measured, so once you have that number you're ready to get your custom quote!
2) HOW MUCH DOES EACH OPTION COST? - Get a Deck Quote
Once you know how much decking you need, getting an accurate quote for any Advantage Decking™ product is easy. Simply call us, or fill out the convenient online quote form below. All of our decking options are listed on the quote form. You can also get pricing on products such as hidden fasteners, railing, lighting, and other decking accessories.
3) HOW DO I BUY? - Place Your Order
We make placing your order as easy as possible! You can choose to order you deck one of three ways:
1) Call (1-877-232-3915) during normal buisness hours to place your order with one of our customer service experts.
2) Email your order directly to our Sales Department
(Email Address: Sales@AdvantageLumber.com)
3) Visit our online shopping cart at BuyHardwood.AdvantageLumber.com to purchase any decking or deck building accessories you need 24/7/365!