When looking for a wood dock material that could stand up to the tropical Florida climate, Mr. Kidd chose Cumaru. This exotic wood is one of the top 10 hardest woods in the world and advantages and benefits that allow it to excel regardless of humidity and water exposure.
Here are 10 Reasons why Mr. Kidd chose a Cumaru wood dock for his Florida home:
- Naturally resists mold & decay
- Resists scratches & slivers
- Has higher slip resistance than plastic docks
- Requires no maintenance
- All-Natural & lasts 50+ years
- Repels moisture due to high density
- Can be worked easily
- Is more reliable that composite dock material
- Is 100% Eco-friendly wood
Choose a supplier you can rely on. Contact us to order exotic wood dock material including Cumaru, Tigerwood, Garapa, and Ipe.
Additional Photos of this Cumaru Hardwood Dock:
Want to see more pictures of cumaru?? Check out our Cumaru Deck gallery!
Note to members of the press:
If you need high resolution photography please contact: [email protected] and we will be happy to promptly supply you with our high resolution photography.