What if you could extend the life of your hardwood deck without having to refinish it?
Leave the sander in your garage and pick up a can of Ipe Oil® instead! Don't let the name on the can fool you, Ipe Oil® is specially formulated to replenish the look of the toughest decking materials on the planet.
Whether you have a Cumaru deck, or want to freshen up the look of your Tigerwood patio, you can use Ipe Oil® with confidence.
What You Get with Ipe Oil®
- Excellent protection from harmful UV rays
- A fast & easy way to liven up the look of your hardwood deck
- An way to extend the life of your deck without hiring someone to refinish it
How to Apply Ipe Oil® on Your Hardwood Deck
- Remove dirt and debris from deck surface & in between gaps
- Pre-rinse hardwood deck with a garden hose.
- Wait until the surface is completely dry (at least 24 hours in most areas).
- Use a 3/8" paint roller to apply
- Using a dry rag, rub in any excess or pooled liquid that remains after 5 minutes
- Let dry completely.
- Properly dispose of can and rags - Do NOT leave cans & used rags exposed to the elements
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Avoid applying:
- Under full sun
- If rain is forecast within 24 hours
- In extreme hot or cold temperatures
- More than once per season
How to Buy Ipe Oil®
Low 250 g/l VOC Formula (SCAQMD [SoCal] 100 g/l VOC restrictions apply for LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Ask for the Ipe Oil® 100 VOC formula if you reside in these counties.)