Staybull Flooring™ - Recycled Wood Flooring for Green Interiors
Find more species and learn about the benefits of recycled flooring from Staybull Flooring™.
Andiroba (aka Royal Mahogany) - Brazil (Carapa Guianensis)
The sapwood of Andiroba wood floors are pink when newly cut. It often turns to a pale grayish-brown very quickly after exposure to light. Heartwood of andiroba wood flooring is reddish brown, then dulls slightly in shade with age. This wood floor species has a straight, often interlocked grain and is medium to coarse in texture.
Staybull Flooring™ - Prefinished Andiroba
Product Construction: Edge glued wide plank flooring
Finish: Prefinished (multi-coat, U.V. & scratch resistant finish)
Average Length: approx. 5 ft. (compared to 3 ft. typically for standard hardwood flooring)
Length Range: 1-7 ft.
Staybull Flooring Product Benefits:
- Increased Stability - Resists cupping & twisting which often occurs in traditional solid wide plank flooring. This added stability is a result of gluing multiple narrow pieces of wood together, eliminating the tension normally found in wide, solid pieces of lumber.
- Designer Look - Unique “one of a kind” beauty.
- Expanded Installation Options - Staybull Flooring™ is an innovative hardwood flooring product that can be either nailed to a traditional wood subfloor or, in most cases, can be glued to an aged concrete slab.
- Long Lasting Beauty - Unlike engineered flooring which has just a thin “wear” layer Staybull Flooring™ can be sanded & refinished, if needed, after many years of use.
- Economical Options - Many hardwood species that we offer are very affordable flooring options.
- Long lengths - Our advanced manufacturing process yields a much longer average length than the flooring industry standard. With Staybull Flooring™ you do not have to deal with the abundance of 1 to 2 foot pieces that are commonly shipped with traditional flooring.
- Truly Green - Some “environmental friendly” flooring is not what it appears to be. A large percentage of bamboo flooring is manufactured with formaldehyde glues which can emit toxins throughout your home. Staybull Flooring™ is free of any harmful glues or finishes.
GO BACK TO STAYBULL FLOORING™ SPECIE LIST