Ipe Decking & Supplies
Also known as: Tabebuia Serratifolia, Pau D'Arco, Ipe Tabaco, Yellow Poui, and Bethabara
Discover More About Ipe Decking
The world's best decking... Welcome to our Ipe Decking and Supplies page. Here you will find the listings for the various sustainable Ipe Decking lumber and supplies needed to build and finish your deck. We directly import our Ipe decking products from well-managed forests in South America. By working with sustainable sources, we are able to hand select the finest Ipe and provide it to our customers at great prices. Be sure to check out our Ipe Decking Reviews to find out more about this great decking material.
Rob Pelc, owner and operator of AdvantageLumber.com visits each mill to inspect and personally selects the Ipe he uses for his products. See Rob at one of the Brazilian Ipe decking mills by clicking HERE. Click HERE to see why Ipe is the best decking material in the world! If you have any questions, please contact us! Ipe is such a hard, dense wood it does require a little different method of installation than other decking. Click HERE to read more about it.
Ipe Decking Prices
Standard Ipe Decking
Pregrooved Ipe Decking
Tongue & Groove Ipe Porch Decking
Dimensional Ipe Lumber
Ipe Railing System
*Tongue & Groove is for use under covered porches only.
Decking sold in even and odd lengths between 6' to 20'.
We can pull your order to specific lengths.
Add an additional upcharge of $0.80 per lineal foot for 15+ foot lengths.
Add $1.00 per lineal foot for 19' & 20' lengths.
We ship Ipe decking worldwide!!!
All Prices Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Ipe Decking Thickness
Here's an explanation of the Ipe Decking thicknesses that we sell:
- 1x6 - "finished" dimension 3/4" thick
- 1x6 +PLUS® - "finished" dimension 21mm thick
- 5/4x6 - "finished" dimension 1" thick
- 2x6 - "finished" dimension 1 1/2 " thick
Featured Decking Project
You Supply the View. We Supply the Wood.
What sets 1x6 +PLUS® Ipe apart from thinner decking material? Discover what Todd Miller of Nathan-Tyler Remodeling in Boca Grande, FL was able to build using 1x6 +PLUS® Advantage Ipe Decking. From the deck, to stairs, to siding, this massive deck serves as the ultimate outdoor living space.
Extreme Ipe Decking Tests: DeckBusters™
Watch Advantage Ipe Decking get put to the test! DeckBusters is a web series that compares today's decking under extreme conditions. Finally, a really easy way to see just how strong and durable these materials really are!
- Last 75+ years
- We ship anywhere
- Low maintenance
- Termite Resistant
- No knots!!
- Can outlast composite material
- Great dock material
- Large selection of stock sizes
- High density resist scratches
- Nearly twice as strong as Oak
- Better than teak
- Great for Gazebos
- Easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
- One of the strongest woods in the world
- Up to a Class A fire rating for flame spread
- Mold & Fungi resistant
- High slip resistance
- Great for benches & tables too
- Up to 20 feet long
- We can custom mill to your dimensions too
- Time proven on many commercial and residential projects!
- Tight grain = No worry of slivers
- Comparably priced with composite decking choices
- Available with hidden fastening system
- Ipe is a type of Brazilian Walnut